Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My Favorite Pic Of Liam Today...

Hey "dedicated" (crazy) directioners,

It's me Makenna, telling you all about my favorite Band. Okay, now that's what this blog is about. LOL. Okay, I love them. Okay, here's my favorite pic of Liam today.



CAN HE JUST STAHP!????

God, he looks perfect, not only is he like the most incredible looking person to ever cross the planet in my opinion. Like seriously those glasses, like can I get pregnant from this. And GOD THE BIRTHMARK GETS ME EVERYTIME. JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL! TAKE IT FROM MY HANDS!1!!!!

Now you've seen how crazy I truly am...I literally just took five minutes looking away to gain sanity again. I hope you enjoyed the fangirling and I hope you can relate to it, because they make it hard. So yeah, please please comment. It would mean so much, and tell your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment