Wednesday, May 22, 2013

When I Meet One Direction...

When I meet One Direction, I'll be wearing green shorts, orange shirt, purple shoes, red accessories and a black hat. All the boys favorite colors.

The boys will notice my great effort at the meet and greet. Liam will fall madly in love with me and give me backstage passes. I will go back stage after screaming my lungs out at the concert. I talk with Niall, Harry, Zayn, and Louis while Liam was in the restroom. Me and Harry start to talk intimate, for some unknown reason. Liam comes out of the restroom. Looks at Harry. Then looks at me. He finds a way to pick me up and put me in his lap. He glared at Harry.

When it was over. He gave me his number and told me to call anytime. I died from fangirling later that night.

X,X
___    (dead face)

No comments:

Post a Comment