Wednesday, May 15, 2013

So Let's Just Say That I'm a BIG Directioner

How many girls have a blog, Tumblr, Twitter, 6 instagrams, email, fanfic, and something or another dedicated to their idols. I don't know how many other girls have gone this obsessed with a band, well there are some girls. But I seriously think these teenage dirtbags stole my life. I used to be a great athletic cheerleader, choir student, and artist. Thanks to them I always seem to be posting something on Tumblr or Instagram. I always am writing my dream life with them.

So I'm wanting to do a One Direction Fan Fic, but it is only about Liam and Liam doesn't come in until the fifth chapter. She meets him through a friend. Okay, and the girl is...you'll figure it out. I hope to post it soon. It would mean a lot to get a comment out of someone please asking me to type it on here. I know there's some kid reading everyday.

~Makenna

No comments:

Post a Comment