Sunday, May 12, 2013

Niall's Best Friend

Niall's Best Friend

Oh lord god! If  Niall was my best friend! That would just be awesome! Ya'll girls want him to be your boyfriend. But, I'm a guy. And if I said that, it would just be gay! And I'm not gay. I'm a straight guy directioner! And i'm proud of it. And if Niall was my best friend. I would go crazy. I would get to hang out with him and stuff! That's awesome. Yeah totally, I'm just sitting over here hanging out with Niall Horan. Um... No! I would be like bro... I am hanging out with Niall Horan today. I'm going to have to call you back!!!!! Lol. Well actually, I would love to be the whole bands best friend! But, Niall is my favorite! I mean my fave,fave! (favorite). I cant wait to go to the One Direction concert next year here in Houston. Me and my friend Makenna (co-owner of this site) are planning to get V.I.P tickets! Me and Makenna also, go to the same school. What is embarssing, is that i'm the only guy directioner at my school. And know one know's it except for Makenna! And if I were to tell people that i'm a guy directioner. There going to call me gay. And what is amazing is that i'm pretty popular at my school. And know one knows i'm a directioner. That's plain up sad. We need more guy directioners. Anyways back to the best friends with Niall. The first thing me and him would do as friends is playing x-box. Thats just fun. He would let me meet all of the band. And they would become my friends. Then we would go to a amusement park and have fun. Niall and the whole band would be my best friend. Of course, I have alot more to say. But, I dont want to get to crazy about it.

So tell me what you thought about this post in the comment section!

~Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment