Sunday, May 12, 2013

The story of Liam Payne's Kik!

It all started on Instagram.When I (@guysdirection) posted a picture of me trying to talk to who I thought was Harry Styles. And I got like 13 comments and like 24 likes. And one of my followers said Harry does not have a Kik. And I was like, baby bring me the proof! And she claimed she had Liam Payne's Kik. I was freaking out!!!!!! Like out of my mind freaking out! My dreams were going to come true! (though I am a big Niall lover) but, hey talking to any of 1D will make me happy! So I told this girl give me his Kik. She said she can't because he does not want thousands of people messaging him and asking for free tickets and stuff. So I said ok, give me your Kik. And she did. I messaged her on kik, and she did not respond for like 30 minutes. Then, she finnaly responed acting like I forgot about it. After all that was finished, I figured out she did not have his Kik but, an other girl did. So, she gave me that girl's Kik. And I messaged her. She has his Kik. But, has not gave it to me yet. I will give all my fans his Kik when I get it. It's very special to me! I'm sure it's special to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment